Sunday, April 29, 2007

TATC no. 1



As Art Trading Card newbies, Dianne came up with the idea to begin an exchange between the two of us of travel places. We didn't set up much guidelines other than they be ATC size (2.5x3.5 inches) , we will call them TATCs (the T for travel), they be mailed and that as we get one we reciprocate.....with no time limits! This could go on for years!
This card of a statue in the Boboli Gardens in Florence is Dianne's first sent to me. She told me her mother and a friend traveled extensively through Italy sometime back. She based this card on a photo from mom's trip. I will be in Italy in October 2007 and will make it my mission to find the statue!

2 comments:

Robyn Sinclair said...

This is terrific. I love the texture of the stone.

Anonymous said...

That texture of the stone really came through. Nice work!